Sunday 22 June 2014

Heart Mantra


"Beautiful souls, I am sharing a mantra with you that has brought me so much joy. The penny dropped today that this mantra was sung frequently by a sister I lived in community with back in Maine last year. She would sing it with her four year old son. Watching them sing together was such a gift for me. It truly illuminated my heart, which is exactly what this mantra bestows.

The words are:

“I am the Light of my soul,
I am beautiful,
I am bountiful,
I am bliss,
I am,
I am.”

The words are simple, yet the intent is so powerful. I feel it helps the self to merge into the greater Self through recognising that the Divine is not something external to you, but a within reality that we can sense, express and absorb in to when we allow. When I sing it, I feel the awareness and appreciation for my soul; my heart opens and I remember why I am here.

Often many can live their lives de-valuing that which they are; making it hard to say such positive things about themselves. Yet this mantra can help chip away at self-judgement to bring back to the real beauty of our soul. Try singing it or speaking it 11 times. Do this for 11 days and notice how radiant you feel within and how those around you, comment on how 'shiny' you are! I can share that I have received comments from others saying this to me lately and I truly believe it is because I have sung this mantra and allowed myself to believe the words, feel the intent and express the energy of its simple truth.

"I am the Light of my soul, I am beautiful, I am bountiful, I am bliss, I am, I am"

Sat nam, Calista

Source: https://www.facebook.com/CalistaAscension